1. these are not Sir Alan Gardiner's translations; he did not supply any;
2. they are not connected in any way with the teaching of Egyptian at Oxford;
3. no two Egyptologists would agree totally on the correctness of these translations; if there is a difference of opinion, your teacher (if you are lucky enough to have one) is likely to be right;
4. we cannot enter into a discussion of these translations - life is just too short, but we would be interested in your comments;
5. please consult the list of Griffith Institute's publications if you wish to order your copies of Gardiner's Egyptian Grammar or Faulkner's Concise Dictionary.