1. He is the ruler of the everlasting, the lord of eternity.
2. You tell me the name of that great god who is in this house (= temple).
3. These donkeys belong to the great overseer of the house (= property).
4. He made the mayor tell it to the vizier's daughter.
5. You have not got water.
6. Her servants went out, each to his (or her) place.
7. His are all the lands, to him belongs the sky.
8. The chiefs of foreign lands brought their children with them.
9. You are strong of arm; nobody else can stand near you.
(September 20, 1996)
Back to Electronic Publications.