43 (q) Sweepings from floor of box.
(1) Two thin cylindrical faience beads 1.7 & 1.5 long.
(2) Part of a large cylindrical bead (diam. 1.2) in dark resin(?).
Threading hole 1.3 in diam. applied to it a diamond of thick gold sheet.
(3) Frag. of a large cylindrical bead(?)
(4) Small irregular shape fragment of thick gold sheeting. (From (2)?)
(5) Small seed of (?): not corn.
(6) Scraps of red resin. This glue of box (?)
(7) Scrap of limestone from floor.
With exception of last two these placed with floor rubbish.
(2) Repaired with celluloid cement.