44. Ornamental gilt & inlaid casket. 5
4. Contents (cont.)
Other evidence of haste and carelessness shown by -
(1) Collar of faience, bunched up and thrust into a corner.
(2) Leopard skin folded up anyhow with head underneath.
(3) Robes with sequins bunched & in part interfolded with leopard skin.
(4) Net-work garment crunched up to such an extent that practically none of
the pattern remained in position.
(5) Large gold & lapis glass scarab with base flattened against side of
(6) 2 adzes, possibly intended originally for Foundation Deposit.
(7) Wooden bowl, put in upside down.
(8) Hek sceptre laid on angle at end of box.
(9) Three necklaces of large faience flat beads laid carelessly one on top
of the other.
(10) Single glove, possibly pair to that in Box 54 at bottom of box.